The amazing Jackie Nicole from Lovely Babbles nominated us for her ‘Very Inspiring Blogger’ Award! Wow! We can’t say thanks enough – and of course we are huge fans of her space, so be sure to check it out! Click Here to go directly to her Blog Lovin’ page. I love how this award is not just for those in the Beauty Bloggin’ world – it’s nice to have a nomination go around that can be shared across all blogging genres!
1. Thank and link to the amazing person who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share seven things/facts about your self.
4.Nominate fifteen other amazing blogs and and comment on their blogs to let them know you nominated them and provide a link your post.
5. Optional: Proudly display the award logo anywhere on your blog e.g. sidebar and follow the person who nominated you.
Seven Facts About Me:
1. I have two cats – George and Pipe – both rescues who are my children. I really don’t even think there would be any room for some real babies up in here. They’re my little monkeys.
2. I spent my 2012 Christmas Day on an Elephant Conservation reserve in Thailand. Needless to say, it was one of the most awesome and magical moments in my recent years.
3. I have a pretty big obsession with the Boston Bruins (NHL team) – I even caved and put one of those silly stickers on my car during playoffs last year…something I told myself I’d never do!
4. Following the whole obsessions theme…I recently got insanely into the show ‘Scandal’ starring Kerry Washington. If you haven’t yet checked it out and are looking for one of the best shows I’ve ever watched, then I would strongly suggest it. She is the most badass lead female that I’ve seen in a show probably ever.
5. I have two tattoos – but I don’t want to tell you what they are because it’s embarassing ;). Maybe once we get to know eachother a little better, eh? (for you non Canadians…just ignore the ‘eh’)
6. If I didn’t have five+ alarm clocks screaming at me every morning I would never wake up. Days that I don’t have any set I can easily stay in bed til 3-4pm. I think I was a zombie in another life.
7. I confess that I recently got rid of my iPhone 5 and jumped ship to an Android phone (the Nexus) and I must say…I am so happy I did. I know it’s taboo to ever admit that you don’t miss an Apple product – but alas! I don’t! At all!
Thanks again to Jackie Nicole for the recognition, and below are our picks for the Very Inspiring Award! Can’t wait to read all of your responses to the questions :).