We are so very lucky! The lovely Charlotte of A Little Touch of Charlotte has nominated us for our second Liebster award. See our first post here if you’d like to see the questions and answers from Aurélie Blondin‘s nomination and learn about the Liebster award.
T: Soap and Glory, V raves about it. Can’t believe I haven’t tried it yet!
V: I really want to try Inglot – everytime I see peoples palettes in their videos my heart gets heavy!
T: Oh my… can I say my Real Technique brushes? Those or my Marcelle Cream Blush in Coral (Comes up a lot for me doesn’t it?)
V: RT Brushes, for the win. Changed the way I was able to apply my makeup (and my wallet liked it as well)
T: Everything! I just love it, taking photos, writing, putting it all together, getting feedback, connecting with others. Love it all.
T: Oh, hard question! My imagination… 🙂
V: So far…it has to be the Lampang Elephant Conservation Centre in Lampang, Thailand. Spent Christmas day there last year, and it was the most magical place.
T: My brother. I’ve watched him take quite the journey of self discovery. He seriously inspires me.
V: My sister. Her strength, ability to get what she wants. Always knows what to say when needed.
T: Be persistent with the things you love and tell mom and dad they HAVE to push you to pursue your dreams.
V: Don’t stop doing what you love. Tell the ones you love more often how much you do.
T: Right now definitely a dramatic lip. I feel like my eyes are a weird shape and I’m still trying to master them.
V: Eyes, for sure.
T: A snuggle with my cat, a hot bath and a cup of tea or a glass of red wine.
V: Red Wine, bubble bath, listening to the record of choice for the evening (I’m about to do such right now!)9. What is your favourite thing about yourself?
V: Standing up for what I think is right, for what I believe in. It has taken me a long time to build such confidence, but it has been life changing.
T: My ability to choose to fight. I’ve learned I can be very courageous in the face of adversity… but it didn’t start out that way.
T: I’ve really been enjoying the Canadian brand Vasanti! (They could totally be well known, but I just found out about them!)
V: Hmmm….I must say I don’t think I’ve really ever used a brand that isn’t very well known!
Tanya from Simply Steadman
Caitlin from Blogging Through The Mirror
Alannah from Life of Alannah – Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle
Steph Ellis from Steph Ellis
Annie from Hello Purple Clouds
Catherine from Catherine Alice vs Life
Rachel from Painted Veil Beauty
Edie’s Trust Fund
Lauren Birch from Birch Beauty
Victoria from Victress
The questions we want you lovely people to answer are:
1. If you could buy an entire store, which one would it be?
2. If I were to give you a plane ticket to anywhere, money aside, where would you go right this second?
3. What beauty product absolutely has to be in your bag all the time?
4. What beauty product is your favourite right now?
5. What beauty product did everyone else LOVE but you didn’t?
6. If you could have any celebrity as your best friend who would it be?
7. What is one beauty product that you wish would come back/you stocked up on before it disappeared?
8. Bold lips, or sultry eyes?
9. If you could own one beauty brand, which would it be?
10. How old were you when you began your beauty obsession?
11. Drugstore foundation or high end?
A big HUGE thanks the Charlotte, you’re so lovely and sweet! 🙂